From: Nick Andre 1:229/426 27 Jan 2021 19:05 +0200
To: Brian Klauss 31.fidonet_apple@1:104/116
Subject: OS Updates
On 27 Jan 21 08:28:05, Brian Klauss said the following to All: BK> iOS 14.4, iPadOS 14.4, watchOS 7.3, and tvOS 14.4 was released yesterday. BK> addresses the following: I don't know what it is, but Apple Mail on Iphone with 14.4 and some prior versions just doesn't juggle new messages properly with two Exchange Activesync accounts. You must jump back to "All mailboxes" to see them no matter if you're in an applicable Inbox folder. Nick
From: Brian Klauss 31.fidonet_apple@1:104/116 27 Jan 2021 17:28 +0200
To: All
Good day! iOS 14.4, iPadOS 14.4, watchOS 7.3, and tvOS 14.4 was released yesterday. It addresses the following: iOS 14.4 includes the following improvements for your iPhone: Smaller QR codes can be recognized by Camera Option to classify Bluetooth device type in Settings for correct identification of headphones for audio notifications Notifications for when the camera on your iPhone is unable to be verified as a new, genuine Apple camera in iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max This release also fixes the following issues: Image artifacts could appear in HDR photos taken with iPhone 12 Pro Fitness widget may not display updated Activity data Typing may be delayed and word suggestions may not appear in the keyboard The keyboard may not come up in the correct language in Messages Audio stories from the News app in CarPlay may not resume after being paused for spoken directions or Siri Enabling Switch Control in Accessibility may prevent phone calls from being answered from the Lock Screen Please update your devices as soon as possible. Brian Klauss <-> Dream Master Caught in a Dream | caughtinadream.com a Synchronet BBS
From: jimmylogan 1:261/20 11 Jan 2021 00:18 +0200
To: Denis Mosko
Subject: hi
-=> Denis Mosko wrote to jimmylogan <=- DM> 230/150 DM> 5020/1042 ji> Howdy from a MacBook Air. :-) DM> Are Your MacBook Air located at Massachussets, Jimmi? ji> Origin: Omicron Theta *Horn Lake MS* linux.winserver.org (1:261/20) DM> --- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20120519 (Kubik 3.0) DM> * Origin: ИУи колnск No - Tennessee. Is tthis a Mass. echo? ... Elvis has left the echo. ___ MultiMail/Mac v0.52
From: Warp 4 1:261/20 11 Jan 2021 00:16 +0200
To: Denis Mosko 2:5064/54.1315
On 10 Jan 2021, Denis Mosko said the following... DM> ji> Howdy from a MacBook Air. :-) DM> Are Your MacBook Air located at Massachussets, Jimmi? DM> ji> Origin: Omicron Theta *Horn Lake MS* linux.winserver.org (1:261/20) DM> --- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20120519 (Kubik 3.0) DM> * Origin: Ищи коляску, проверим, прилетели ли птички, на корм DM> (2:5064/54.1315) No, the BBS he posts from, my BBS, is located in the state of Mississippi here in the southeastern USA.
From: Denis Mosko 2:5064/54.1315 10 Jan 2021 09:59 +0200
To: jimmylogan 1:261/20
ji> Howdy from a MacBook Air. :-) Are Your MacBook Air located at Massachussets, Jimmi? ji> Origin: Omicron Theta *Horn Lake MS* linux.winserver.org (1:261/20)
From: jimmylogan 1:261/20 10 Jan 2021 07:50 +0200
To: Richard Williamson
-=> Richard Williamson wrote to all <=- RW> hi Howdy from a MacBook Air. :-) ... Shell to DOS, come in DOS, do you copy? Over... ___ MultiMail/Mac v0.52
From: Richard Williamson 1.fidonet_apple@1:387/25 01 Dec 2020 02:31 +0200
To: all
hi
From: Loren Cannon 35.fido_apple@1:124/5016 21 Nov 2020 06:24 +0200
To: All
Subject: Does anybody have any experience with Robokiller?
I was wondering what it is like to use it on the iPhone.
From: RomeoLonger 1.fidonet_apple@1:124/5014.4 16 Jun 2020 19:20 +0300
To: MEPHEDRONE POWDER |PSEUDOEPHEDRI
Subject: METHADONE POWDER FOR SALE|PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HCL POWDER FOR SALE|MEPHEDRON
Order Research Chemicals worldwide . Website: https://sihche.com/ https://sihche.com/fentanyl-powder-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/ketamine-crystal-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/mdma-crystal-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/ketamine-powder-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/alpha-pvp-crystal-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/furanyl-fentanyl-powder-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/lsd-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/mephedrone-powder-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/pseudoephedrine-hcl-powder-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/alprazolam-powder-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/crystal-meth-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/mdma-powder-for-sale/ https://sihche.com/product/methadone-powder-for-sale/
From: ALAN 1:123/140 14 Jun 2020 17:30 +0300
To: ALL
Subject: Iphone 8
HI, I just got an Iphone 8. They claim they have better processors and other low power things and they don't need a big battery. 1400 mAH. I am dumbfound. I was on the facebook with my Dad for half an hour. It just dropped to 65%. I have only had it down to 24%. Just amazing. They worked out some excellent battery saving stuff. Like stopping charging at 80% and then topping up to %100 when it figures out your usage pattern. Apple can be a touch buggy, but it small than my A8 was with better battery life in a small battery. It really does work. Alan