From: Tony Langdon 48.fido-apple@3:633/410 29 Jan 2021 07:49 +0200
To: Brian Klauss 34.fidonet_apple@1:104/116
Subject: OS Updates
-=> On 01-27-21 13:57, Brian Klauss wrote to Alexander Kruglikov <=- BK> Re: Re: OS Updates BK> By: Alexander Kruglikov to Brian Klauss on Wed Jan 27 2021 11:39 pm > Thanks a lot for the reminder! > Downloading an update to my iPhone SE. BK> Ha, ha, ha... BK> Wait, people actually bought iPhone SEs? Yeah, I've got one, very happy with it. :) ... Dog expelled from Obedience School: Kid ate his homework. === MultiMail/Win v0.52
From: Tony Langdon 49.fido-apple@3:633/410 29 Jan 2021 07:51 +0200
To: Brian Klauss 37.fidonet_apple@1:104/116
-=> On 01-27-21 21:52, Brian Klauss wrote to paul lee <=- BK> I find Apple products to be rock solid. I have a house full of Apple BK> devices and every single device is in perfect working order. I like Apple for a phone, they "just work". I do keep an Android running for those things I can't do on the Apple (mostly some ham radio apps). ... If it weren't for Edison we'd be using computers by candlelight === MultiMail/Win v0.52
From: paul lee 1:105/420 28 Jan 2021 23:13 +0200
To: Brian Klauss 37.fidonet_apple@1:104/116
From: Alexander Kruglikov 2:5053/58 28 Jan 2021 08:42 +0200
To: Brian Klauss 34.fidonet_apple@1:104/116
Good ${greeting_time}, Brian! *** Answering a msg posted in area CarbonArea (Мыльце для меня). 27 Jan 21 13:57, you wrote to me: >> Thanks a lot for the reminder! >> Downloading an update to my iPhone SE. BK> Ha, ha, ha... BK> Wait, people actually bought iPhone SEs? hmmmmmm. What is it about this purchase? I bought it five years ago, yes. Will break - I will buy SE 2 =) In a nutshell - quick and dirty =))) With best regards, Alexander.
From: Nick Andre 1:229/426 28 Jan 2021 08:20 +0200
To: Brian Klauss 37.fidonet_apple@1:104/116
On 27 Jan 21 21:52:11, Brian Klauss said the following to Paul Lee: > I hate Apple. And, I used to be a fanboy... but; they suck just as bad as > FB, Google & Amazon. Fail. BK> BK> I find Apple products to be rock solid. I have a house full of Apple devic BK> and every single device is in perfect working order. Seconded. For me I find them easier and a bit less "techie" than Android. Nick
From: Brian Klauss 37.fidonet_apple@1:104/116 28 Jan 2021 06:52 +0200
To: paul lee 1:105/420
Re: Re: OS Updates By: paul lee to Brian Klauss on Wed Jan 27 2021 04:10 pm > BK> Notifications for when the camera on your iPhone is unable to be > BK> verified as a new, genuine Apple camera in iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, > BK> iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max > > I hate Apple. And, I used to be a fanboy... but; they suck just as bad as > FB, Google & Amazon. Fail. I find Apple products to be rock solid. I have a house full of Apple devices and every single device is in perfect working order. Brian Klauss <-> Dream Master Caught in a Dream | caughtinadream.com a Synchronet BBS
From: paul lee 1:105/420 28 Jan 2021 03:10 +0200
To: Brian Klauss 31.fidonet_apple@1:104/116
From: Brian Klauss 34.fidonet_apple@1:104/116 27 Jan 2021 23:57 +0200
To: Alexander Kruglikov 2:5053/58
Re: Re: OS Updates By: Alexander Kruglikov to Brian Klauss on Wed Jan 27 2021 11:39 pm > Thanks a lot for the reminder! > Downloading an update to my iPhone SE. Ha, ha, ha... Wait, people actually bought iPhone SEs? Brian Klauss <-> Dream Master Caught in a Dream | caughtinadream.com a Synchronet BBS
From: Nick Andre 1:229/426 28 Jan 2021 00:11 +0200
To: Brian Klauss 34.fidonet_apple@1:104/116
On 27 Jan 21 13:57:47, Brian Klauss said the following to Alexander Kruglikov: > Thanks a lot for the reminder! > Downloading an update to my iPhone SE. Still using mine. Atreyu
From: Alexander Kruglikov 2:5053/58 27 Jan 2021 21:39 +0200
To: Brian Klauss 31.fidonet_apple@1:104/116
Good ${greeting_time}, Brian! 27 Jan 21 08:28, you wrote to All: BK> iOS 14.4, iPadOS 14.4, watchOS 7.3, and tvOS 14.4 was released BK> yesterday. BK> Please update your devices as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for the reminder! Downloading an update to my iPhone SE. With best regards, Alexander.