From: Alexander Kruglikov 2:5053/58 25 Dec 2019 23:11 +0200
To: Marc Lewis 1:396/45.0
Subject: Echo Check
Good ${greeting_time}, Marc! 23 Dec 19 21:01, you wrote to All: ML> Echo still active? Zombie... ;-) With the ghosts of Steve Jobs. With best regards, Alexander.
From: Ward Dossche 2:292/854 24 Dec 2019 10:45 +0200
To: Marc Lewis 1:396/45.0
From: Vladimir Hrusca 2:303/558 25 Dec 2019 02:35 +0200
To: Marc Lewis 1:396/45.0
Hello Marc! 23 дек 19 21:01, you wrote to All: ML> Echo still active? Partially :) Vladimir
From: Ron Kinney 5.fidoapple@1:104/115 14 Dec 2018 07:16 +0200
To: Roman Litvinenko 1:267/67
Subject: Apple Watch ECG
Re: Apple Watch ECG By: Roman Litvinenko to Ron Kinney on Thu Dec 13 2018 09:32 pm > Could not agree more. I've been messing around with it on my way from work > in the subway - it is > trully a great feature, and it is FDA certified. > I can see a graph which can be exported to a PDF and sent to a doctor - > impressive. I have never had a heart disease, > but for those who does it's a lifesaver together with the fall detection. > Series 4 is a great upgrade. Did you upgrades yours from a previous version of the Apple Watch? I ended up upgraded from series 3 to series 4 and unforunately get less battery life with the series 4. Thats my only complaint. The Dawn of Demise BBS (tdod.org)
From: Ron Kinney 3.fidoapple@1:104/115 13 Dec 2018 21:43 +0200
To: Roman Litvinenko 1:267/67
Re: Apple Watch ECG By: Roman Litvinenko to Ron Kinney on Thu Dec 13 2018 01:21 pm > RK> Anyone try the ECG feature on the Apple Watch Series 4 yet? The > RK> feature was finally enabled and released a few days ago... > It works just fine as far as I can tell. I don't know much about EKG, but it > tells me that I'll live :) I've had a chance to mess around with it since its release. It works really well, though I'm not sure what to do with the data. Its still pretty cool having a device that can read EKG on your wrist. The Dawn of Demise BBS (tdod.org)
From: Alexandr Kruglikov 2:5053/58 31 Aug 2018 19:09 +0300
To: Fernando Miculan 4:902/19
Subject: eMac G4
Good ${greeting_time}, Fernando! 31 Aug 18 11:21, you wrote to Todos: FM> Hello!, i need you help for boot cdrom for install osx. How it is FM> done?. What Release date or Codename? MacOS X 10.5.8 should work! =) With best regards, Alexandr.
From: Alexander Kruglikov 2:5053/58 08 Apr 2019 20:00 +0300
To: Fernando Miculan 4:902/19
Good ${greeting_time}, Fernando! *** Answering a msg posted in area CarbonArea (Мыльце для меня). 08 Apr 19 06:40, you wrote to me: FM> My question is, what is the most current version of Mozilla Firefox FM> that i can install in Mac OsX 10.5 ? I can not say about FF, but there is a developing TenFourFox browser for Mac OS X Power PC. http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/ With best regards, Alexander.
From: Alexander Kruglikov 2:5053/58 05 Apr 2019 16:17 +0300
To: Fernando Miculan 4:902/19
Good ${greeting_time}, Fernando! *** Answering a msg posted in area CarbonArea (Мыльце для меня). 05 Apr 19 06:35, you wrote to Alexandr Kruglikov: FM> Finally, installed MacOs X 10.5 Leopard, because compatibility FM> programs. Actually, it's a latest version for $SUBJ. FM> Sorry, but my english not good. My too =) FM> Later send you more information of my problems with MacOs X 10.5. No OS X on G4 - no problem =) In 2019, this device can be considered only as a museum piece, but not as a machine for work... However, i can probably help with some software issues... With best regards, Alexander.
From: Charles Stephenson 8.fidonet_apple@1:226/17 18 Nov 2018 20:32 +0200
To: Alexandr Kruglikov 2:5053/58
Subject: Test
Re: Re: Test By: Alexandr Kruglikov to Charles Stephenson on Sat Nov 17 2018 03:56 pm AK> Good ${greeting_time}, Charles! AK>>> My native language is Russian, but I also understand English and AK>>> php =))) CS>> Nice :) My best friend, he's here in America (Ohio) was born in CS>> Serbia. I've learn alot of history about Serbia and the countries CS>> in that region. I've always loved hearing things like that.. :) Yeah, I feel the same! Since one of my best friends is from Serbia, I like learning some of the history of where he's from. Expecially when he told me some of the rough childhood stories and the reason why His family moved here to the US. It would be a good book to read! :) Regards, KrUpTiOn
From: Charles Stephenson 1:216/16 15 Nov 2018 15:48 +0200
To: Alexandr Kruglikov 2:5053/58
On 11/13/18, Alexandr Kruglikov said the following... AK> CS> Test test AK> AK> iTest =) iLOL! iLanguage?? iRegards!