From: Joe Phigan 2:250/5 13 Feb 2022 01:06 +0200
To: Anthony Adverse 1:218/810
Subject: Apple II Forever!
From: Anthony Adverse 1:218/810 12 Sep 2021 09:21 +0300
To: Joe Phigan 3:770/100
From: Joe Phigan 3:770/100 11 Sep 2021 07:11 +0300
To: Anthony Adverse 1:218/810
From: Anthony Adverse 1:218/810 11 Sep 2021 06:33 +0300
To: Joe Phigan 1:305/3
From: Anthony Adverse 1:218/810 11 Sep 2021 06:29 +0300
To: Nick Andre 1:229/426
From: Anthony Adverse 1:218/810 11 Sep 2021 06:31 +0300
To: Aaron Grasswell 1:229/428
From: Joe Phigan 1:305/3 10 Sep 2021 05:29 +0300
To: Anthony Adverse 1:218/810
From: Aaron Grasswell 1:229/428 09 Sep 2021 08:09 +0300
To: Anthony Adverse 1:218/810
Wwe had a 'lab' of several IIe machines back in elemtary school (early 80s). One of the only schools in the area with a computer lab. Cross Country Canada, Carmen SanDiego, Number Munchers, Print Shop.. sooo mny banners printed... so much paper waster... lol :) Great memories. Aaron/DW Dark Systems BBS bbs.dsbbs.ca:23  > You know you really all want a IIgs :P > Me > --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64) > * Origin: Storm BBS (1:218/810)
From: Nick Andre 1:229/426 09 Sep 2021 13:13 +0300
To: Anthony Adverse 1:218/810
a IIe fan. Nick --- Renegade vY2Ka2 * Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?IIgs :P Meh, I was a IIe fan. Nick
From: Bob Roberts 20.fidonet_apple@1:218/840 29 Jan 2021 08:48 +0200
To: paul lee 1:105/420
Subject: OS Updates