From: "Glauber, Rodrigues" 2:466/466.3087 23 May 2018 02:43 +0300
To: Glauber Rodrigues@4:801/201 2:50/15.1
Subject: test
Hello, Vladimir! > Hello, Glauber! > 10 April 2018, Glauber, Rodrigues wrote to 4:801/201: GR>> Hello! > Welcome! > 4 Apr 2018, nodelist.094: > ,201,Clube_da_Insonia_BBS,Rio_de_Janeiro_RJ,Glauber_Rodrigues,-Unpublished-,300 ,ICM,IBN,INA:bbs.conf.eti.br > Sincerely yours, Vladimir Fyodorov, esquire. WBR, Glauber, Rodrigues.
From: "Glauber, Rodrigues" 2:466/466.3087 23 May 2018 02:41 +0300
To: Glauber Rodrigues@4:801/201 2:50/15.2
From: Yury Roschupkin 2:466/50 04 May 2018 18:07 +0300
To: Konstantin Simonov 2:466/466.104
Hi! 29 Апр 18 10:12, _Konstantin Simonov_ ══ /Vladimir Fyodorov/: ??>>>> thank you, was doing test run from anywhere on the planet! :P VF>> Who are you? KS> Он уже сюда писал не так давно. Он и нетмейл тоже тестировал. -+- WBR, YuR
From: Konstantin Simonov 2:466/466.104 29 Apr 2018 10:12 +0300
To: Vladimir Fyodorov 2:50/15.2
Hello, Vladimir! ??>>> thank you, was doing test run from anywhere on the planet! :P VF> Who are you? Он уже сюда писал не так давно. He says that he is trying to communicate with the whole world. :) VF> Football forever? Football will be in Russia, and this BBS in Ukraine. WBR, Konstantin.
From: Vladimir Fyodorov 2:50/15.2 28 Apr 2018 23:22 +0300
To: Glauber, Rodrigues 2:466/466.3087
Разнообразно приветствую! ??>> thank you, was doing test run from anywhere on the planet! :P Who are you? Football forever? -- Всяческих благ. Искренне Ваш, Vladimir Fyodorov, эсквайр. ... Пропала несущая? Заплатите налоги!
From: "Glauber, Rodrigues" 2:466/466.3087 28 Apr 2018 20:38 +0300
To: glauberr@4:801/201 2:5034/10.1
Hello, Sergey! > Hello, Glauber,! GR>> thank you friend, GR>> I did the test I wanted. > Glad to help GR>> How about learning Portuguese? > If you mean WFIDO web interface, now it's too hard, we haven't > php developer :( GR>> Are you already prepared for a football cup? > I am not a football fan, but sure that many people prepare to the cup > С наилучшими пожеланиями, Sergey Anohin. WBR, Glauber, Rodrigues.
From: "Glauber, Rodrigues" 2:466/466.3087 28 Apr 2018 20:37 +0300
To: Mauro Veiga@4:801/201 2:466/466.3087
Hello, Glauber,! > Hello, Vladimir! > thank you, was doing test run from anywhere on the planet! :P >> Hello, Glauber! >> 10 April 2018, Glauber, Rodrigues wrote to 4:801/201: GR>>> Hello! >> Welcome! >> 4 Apr 2018, nodelist.094: >> ,201,Clube_da_Insonia_BBS,Rio_de_Janeiro_RJ,Glauber_Rodrigues,-Unpublished-,300 ,ICM,IBN,INA:bbs.conf.eti.br >> Sincerely yours, Vladimir Fyodorov, esquire. > WBR, Glauber, Rodrigues. WBR, Glauber, Rodrigues.
From: Sergey Anohin 2:5034/10.1 12 Apr 2018 21:32 +0300
To: Glauber, Rodrigues 2:466/466.3087
From: Vladimir Fyodorov 2:50/15.1 12 Apr 2018 21:13 +0300
To: Glauber, Rodrigues 2:466/466.3087
Hello, Glauber! 12 Апреля 2018, April 2018, Glauber, Rodrigues wrote to Vladimir Fyodorov: GR> thank you, was doing test run from anywhere on the planet! :P Why did you close your node? http://nodehist.fidonet.org.ua/?address=4%3A801%2F201 === History of node 4:801/201 4 Apr 2018, nodelist.094: ,201,Clube_da_Insonia_BBS,Rio_de_Janeiro_RJ,Glauber_Rodrigues,-Unpublished-,300 ,ICM,IBN,INA:bbs.conf.eti.br 11 Apr 2018, nodelist.101: Node removed from the nodelist === Sincerely yours, Vladimir Fyodorov, esquire. ... Necessity is the mother of invention
From: "Glauber, Rodrigues" 2:466/466.3087 12 Apr 2018 20:43 +0300
To: Sergey Anohin 2:5034/10.1
Hello, Sergey! thank you friend, I did the test I wanted. How about learning Portuguese? Are you already prepared for a football cup? > Hello, Glauber,! GR>> hey > It very strange to see here fido-users from zone 4 :) > How you solve translation problem? As far as I know WFIDO web engine doesn't have > any localisations besides russian. Does google translate help? > С наилучшими пожеланиями, Sergey Anohin. WBR, Glauber, Rodrigues.