From: Denis Mosko 2:5064/54.1315 16 Mar 2019 20:03 +0200
To: All
Subject: Speaking tandem.
My name is Denis. I'm Russian student and I want to improve my English skills. I can help with Russian and I'm looking for someone who help me with English. If You or Your friends are intrested in it, let me know! :-) - Denis
From: Denis Mosko 2:5064/54.1315 03 Apr 2019 18:42 +0300
To: All
Subject: English language
Good day, All! English language are generalized currently at most Biggest towns such as Stavropol,Chernyakhovsk, Nizhniy Novgorod ... And Your Town too?
From: Denis Mosko 2:5064/54.1315 01 Apr 2019 13:01 +0300
To: All
Subject: Hi there!
We continue English with books/movies discussion! Now it's all about films adoptations. Come and speak up :) I start. "Pulp fiction" how named in Russia? С уважением - Denis
From: Denis Mosko 2:5023/24.1315 28 Feb 2019 20:14 +0200
To: All
Subject: Как переводится?
Hello! Silence, liberal! My question plased into subj.
From: Denis Mosko 2:5023/24.1315 07 Mar 2019 19:59 +0200
To: Nil Alexandrov 2:5015/46
Subject: I need to be a part of something.
Hello, Nil! NA> Hello, Denis! NA> Thursday March 07 2019 14:01, from Denis Mosko -> Nil Alexandrov: DM>> Nil! Are You a part of 3-main hubs/nodes of 5015 region (Tatarstan)? NA> Dude, get yourself familiar with the nodelist so you will know that 5015 is NA> Nizhny Novgorod regions. NA> Best Regards, Nil Why you are write Kazan.General, Nil?
From: Denis Mosko 2:5064/54.1315 12 Mar 2019 17:23 +0200
To: All
Subject: Some observations.
The cats who live at a forging plant don't understand why home cats are so afraid of a vacuum cleaner. The Parkinson's disease is better than the Alzheimer's syndrome. It's better to spill some cognac on your pants, than to forget where the bottle is. Denis.
From: Denis Mosko 2:5064/54.1315 07 Apr 2019 14:45 +0300
To: All
Subject: Humor
The poor country pastor was livid when he confronted his wife with the receipt for a $250 dress she had bought. "How could you do this!" he exclaimed. "I don't know," she wailed, "I was standing in the store looking at the dress. Then I found myself trying it on. It was like the Devil was whispering to me, 'Gee, you look great in that dress. You should buy it.'" "Well," the pastor persisted, "You know how to deal with him! Just tell him, "Get behind me, Satan!" "I did," replied his wife, "but then he said 'It looks great from back here, too!'"
From: Denis Mosko 2:5064/54.1315 20 Mar 2019 16:09 +0200
To: Ivan Novikov 2:5080/31
Subject: Austrlian English
hello ... DM>> What's the difference %subj% with United Kingdom English? IN> In Australian English all letters are written upside down. Ivan! Pipets as non-normal is Australian English language. 2All: How are You? ^v^ V
From: Denis Mosko 2:5064/54.1315 01 Apr 2019 14:05 +0300
To: Sergey Zhukov 2:5025/75.45
Subject: English
About RaspBerri Pi ... "raspbian respository" -> about Arduino "arduinan repository" 2All: becouse not Arduinian ?
From: Denis Mosko 2:5064/54.1315 23 Mar 2019 10:55 +0200
To: All
Subject: Neskuchniy Garden
Good morning, All! Nice park, which saved from Nesjuchnoe village. Don't pass by Tea House of graf Orlov and landsape's bridges. ... Traveller's tales! Moscow.